1) Age: The main and every additional driver must be at least of age of 21 years old, for every car license category. At the pick-up time of the vehicle the client is obligated to:
a) Display a valid driver’s license and an international driver’s license if needed.
b) Sign the Rental Agreement to accept the rental terms of the company.
c) Leave with us a copy of his credit card and driver’s license.
2) Accepted Credit Cards: Our Company accepts Visa & MasterCard credit cards. American Express & Diners Club credit cards will not be accepted.
3) Payment: Every payment method is accepted except “check”.
4) Driver’s license: All drivers must have a valid driver’s license, issued at least one year ago. An international driver’s license is mandatory from the Greek legislation for all renters that don’t belong in an EU country or if their license is not issued also in English. International driver’s license is valid in more than 150 countries and displays information about the driver along with a picture of him/her.
5) Additional Drivers: Minimum age and requirements of the renter’s driver’s license apply also for the additional driver. Only one (1) additional driver can be added, at the cost of 3€ / per day.
6) Violation of the traffic code and administrative sanctions: For tickets and added administrative sanctions resulting from violation of the Greek traffic code, during the rental period, the renter is exclusively responsible. If these administrative sanctions/tickets are not reviled to our Company upon the completion of the rental period (contract) the violation will be issued to the renter and the Greek Government will request the renter’s information. The ticket will be sent by post.
7) Fuel charge: Fuel consumption is covered by the renter. The vehicle is to be picked-up with a full fuel tank and the renter is obligated to return it with a full fuel tank. In any different case, the renter is obligated to pay the amount οφ money defined by our company for the fuel refill.
8) Taxes: Our prices do not include tax (24% added price). Go Car will not charge you for airport taxes, for deliveries made at the airport.
9) Pick-up and Delivery: There will be no charges for vehicle returns in 20km radius of our office at Hgoumenitsa (7, Ioniou Pelagous St.), at all the hotels of the city of Hgoumenitsa and at the port of the city of Hgoumenitsa. Vehicle returned at a larger radius will be charged based on our company’s price list.
10) No return policy: Our Company does not offer no return renting. Every vehicle is to be returned at the initial pick up point, at the office of our company at Hgoumenitsa. For altered return locations, the renter is obligated to contact us.
11) Ship boarding: Ship boarding of our company’s vehicles is forbidden.
12) Out of Border Transportation: Out of border transportation with our company’s vehicles is forbidden.
13) Child Seats: Child seats are provided as an extra during booking at the according prices displayed.
14) Basic rental prices include 200km distances covered daily for the two (2) first days of the car renting (charges for bigger distances will be calculated additionally to the basic rental price, according to the pricelist of our company), mandatory statutory liability insurance, fire insurance. Total rental prices 200km distances covered daily for the two (2) first days of the car renting (charges for bigger distances will be calculated additionally to the basic rental price, according to the pricelist of our company), mandatory statutory liability insurance, fire insurance, discharge of liability for Damages without waiving discharge, theft insurance.
15) In case of accident, if body damage is included, must be reported to local authorities (the police probably will visit the place of the accident to take statements). The driver is obligated to fill and keep a copy of any accident reports requested from local authorities. Additionally, the driver is obligated to fill an accident report provided by the company for insurance reasons. This reported is filled for the safety of the two parts and is essential if the is discharge of liability for Damages. Keep in mind that statements you complete might be part of the accident report. It is of great importance that you are honest and precise as your statements might be used for legal claims.
16) In the case of rental car damage or malfunction please contact our company at «2665306765» or call for «ΙΝΤΕΡΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΑ» roadside assistance at «11555» for your immediate service. Be sure to know the exact location you are at, so roadside assistance can find you.
17) To prolong the rental time please contact our company at «2665306765» before the scheduled return time. Any changes at the return of the vehicle might alter the renting price. There are no additional fees for prolonging the booking. In case you want to prolong the booking, please do so in time so we can ensure that any other renter can have their rentals available at their arrival. In case the specific vehicle is needed, the delivery of a replacement vehicle will be arranged.
18) A basic rental day is on 24 hour basis. In addition. Charges for selective insurance and exemptions are applied on a 24 hour basis. The return of the vehicle after or even before the scheduled time, can affect the final price. We grant 2 hours of grace time without any charges.
19) Minimum rental time is one day (24 hours). 29 minutes after the completion of the 24 hour booking, one day will be additionally charged.
20) Insurance covers the renter for the cost of repair or replacement of the rented vehicle if damage occurs during the renting period. Nevertheless it is not a full insurance pack that relives the renter 100% from the renting responsibility, there are limitations. The driver can limit the accountability for any damage on the rented vehicle during the renting period, hence a predefined amount of money will be charged in case of vehicle damage.
21) The renter is responsible for damages not exempt above 500€.
22) Discharge of liability for Damages is valid only when the driver’s information are mentioned in the Rental Agreement between the company and the customer. Regardless if the renter has confirmed and accepted the discharge of liability for damages, he/she is responsible for any mechanical failure or the replacement of damaged tires, wheels and the lower part of the car. If the discharge of liability for damages is not accepted by the renter, then he/she will be held responsible for damages on the company vehicle.
23) All basic insurance terms seize to apply when:
a) The driver(s) are under the influence of alcohol, drugs etc.
b) The vehicle is driven by a person not mentioned in the Rental Agreement.
c) The vehicle is used at the beach, sea, sand or off road.
24) The company does not supply the vehicles with GPS.
25) After the completion of the agreed return time of the vehicle, the company is entitled to retrieve the rented vehicle even without the consent of the renter. At any place or time, with any means deemed necessary.
26) The rented vehicle is forbidden to be used for reasons that do not comply with Greek legislation, such as items, human or animal transportation for a direct or indirect fee, for towing another vehicle, for car racing, speed contests, rally routs reckoning, endurance test, and maximum speed tests.
27) Any alteration of this rental agreement is invalid if not signed by both parties.
28) The presented Rental Agreement is governed by Greek law and is a legal statement on behalf of the renter. Any violation of the Greek law on behalf of the renter, during the renting period, deems him/her accountable to Greek justice, and to our Company. Concluding the renter states that he possesses estate capable to cover any obligation to our company.
29) The renter agrees to and accepts that all the mentioned terms apply also in case of initial rental or replacement of the initial rented vehicle.
30) In case of booking cancelation at least five days before the renting period starts, the payment in advance deposit will be returned to the customer. For any cancelation after that period, the payment in advance deposit money will not be returned.
31) G.D.P.R.: Our Company collects, uses and processes your personal information, so the rental procedure is smoother, comply with legal obligations, refute, raise or exert legal claims. Our company assures you that we will not forward, share or give away your personal information to third parties, for any reason or use, unless we are obligated to do so, by the Greek law or authorities.